Have a chaotic home ? Do you need to get it clean really quick daily but don’t have the time? (Who really does, anyway.) Well, I’ve got your quick-fix-less than 3o minutes a day cleaning tips! Interested? (How could you not be?) Yesterday we did the kitchen, and now we move on to the bathroom.
1. First , wipe out the sink/facets. If you have already moistened cloths or yesterday’s washcloths, these work well . Use something that won’t leave it streaky.
2. Does toothpaste mysteriously appear on the mirror when you brush your teeth? (Come on…I can’t be the only one…) Do a quick wipe with glass cleaner just to get those splatters off.
3. Using the same cloth that you wiped the sink with, do a fast wipe on the toilet seat and rim. Just be sure to do this last…for various reasons that I don’t think I need to say.
4. If there is a ring around the toilet bowl, stick the brush in and just give it a quick scrub. It will improve the feeling of cleanliness in your bathroom exponentially.
5. Clean off the shower walls . If it is glass, use a squeegee or dry towel.
6. Last but not least, spray down the shower and curtain liner with a quick mist. This is another one of those things that you will be happy you did in the long run . It helps remove soap scum and mildew that builds up every day .
In a list, this seems much lengthier than it will in truth take you. You can expect these tasks to take about 2 minutes if you do it each day. Not bad, eh? Come back tomorrow to hear about another quick-fix clean up in another room. If you want to look at other cool things, check out our homes on College Station Houses or Georgetown Houses .
Jenn, the Cortiers Blogger